Friday, September 27, 2013

Terminator's Wrath

The reunion (see next post) happened because in late July I lost my mind and broke up with J. again. I will spare you the details except to say that I had another anxiety attack after our first anniversary. Deep down I knew that our relationship was reaching a deeper level and I panicked. That's what happens when you've never experienced total and unconditional love. You suspect it. You mistrust it. You're afraid of it. You think it will destroy you in the end, so you destroy it first.  J. knows me and understands me and loves me deeply. He knew what the deal was, and we reconciled after a couple of weeks. As you will see in the post below we are more in love than ever.

But first, this happened:
Twenty-four hours after I broke up with J. I received an email from the Terminator. When I saw it in my inbox I screamed and laughed out loud. It was very late on a Friday night, I had just come home after a night out and checked my email before going to bed. Ha.

The subject line read "missing you."  The message itself was brief: a picture of his shirtless torso flexing his abs and another of his beautiful erect cock. I thought this was unnecessary. I mean, I wasn't likely to forget what his cock looked like. And the caption under it: "I hope I'm not still cut off."
Cocky bastard, I thought then laughed at the unintended pun.

The timing was uncanny.  It was as if he had my phone tapped. I didn't tell him anything about the break-up and yes, I would be fucking him as soon as humanly possible. In my mind Terminator was the perfect way to launch myself into single-hood and back to Planet Me, where I could fuck anyone I pleased.

As usual, Terminator came to the door freshly bathed and with a towel around his waist. He takes my hand and pulls me inside. We are both smiling and silent as he leads me up the stairs. When we get to the bedroom he takes my bag, tosses it on a chair and begins to undress me. His face is serious, the smile gone. I can feel the desire radiating from him in waves like electrified heat. The look on his face astonishes me. Blatant love. Hurt. Anger. I move closer to him and in a flash, all emotion is gone from his face.

He meticulously unbuttons and unzips me until I'm standing naked before him. He lowers his eyes to my dark red toenails and they travel up my tanned legs and along the curve of my hip, to my stomach, breasts and up to my lips and eyes in a lustful caress. His gaze feels like fingertips grazing my skin. I have goosebumps when he embraces me for a deep kiss. But surprise. I can't kiss him as before because I still had feeling for J. At that point J and I were over. My heart was protesting but I was determined to move on as soon as possible.
 If Terminator notices this, he says nothing. He buries his face in the hollow of my throat, and guides me towards the bed.

As we sink into the pillows his mouth moves to my breasts, which he teases mercilessly with his tongue and lips as his hand moves to my pussy and softly plays around my clit. I'm lost in the sensations as his head moves down between my legs. His tongue invades me softly but ignites my hunger for more of his mouth, of his tongue, of his cock.  He is kissing, licking and nuzzling the area around my clit, kissing my pussy from north to south but ignoring my increasingly engorged clit. He is interested in the rest of my pussy and when I try to guide his head to my clit grips my wrist hard, so hard I gasp, and moves it away from his head. I'm vaguely aware of his tongue sliding out of me (I try to grind against him but he won't let me). I feel him watching me and I open my eyes and smile, shoving my pussy in his direction, in case he's forgotten my clit. My hand is about to go to my rescue, but he stops me. His hands slide under my ass and squeeze hard. "Spread your knees," he says. I obey. As my pussy spreads beneath him, already wet and swollen from his attention, he gives me a look that excites and frightens me. "I'm going to tie you down and then I'm going to make you come over and over until you beg for mercy. And you will beg. Do you trust me?" He licked me like a lollipop.
I smiled and melted under him. He pinched my ass. "Do you trust me?"
"Yes."  Whatever, I thought. Just don't stop licking me.

To be continued







1 comment:

  1. "J. knows me and understands me and loves me deeply. He knew what the deal was, and we reconciled after a couple of weeks. As you will see in the post below we are more in love than ever."

    So J knows you broke up cause you could not handle true love with him ..and so went to see your over sized man lover and he is ok with taking you back. That is some... kind of... love. So you have an open relationship? Or do you just take breaks to get your extra fill with "T" ? Does J see other women during these times? Your ok with that?

    ReplyDelete